Sexual Rejuvenation Services
Treatments for Both Women and Men
Rohrer CO2 Vaginal Laser Rejuvenation:
A series of (3) CO2 laser treatments (with the Phoenix CO2) may improve vaginal conditions such as painful intercourse, vaginal lubrication, itching and urination.*
The O-Shot® – Female Arousal Rejuvenation Therapy:
What is the O Shot®?
The O-Shot®, or Orgasm Shot is a non- surgical, all natural, female sexual wellness treatment. The O-Shot®, harnesses the healing powers of PRP (platelet-rich plasma) to rejuvenate the vaginal area. These special growth factors stimulate stem cells to grow younger tissue, which actives the natural stem cells in the entire vaginal region. The growth factors in PRP aid in rejuvenating the vagina by helping relieve women with urinary incontinence, improved vaginal and clitoral sensitivity, and enhance your sex drive which will dramatically improve your sex life and overall sexual experience. The O-Shot™ can be beneficial for addressing a number of sexual health-related concerns in women.*
Are You A Candidate?
If you suffer from any of the following ailments, you may be considered an ideal candidate for the O-Shot:
· Difficulty reaching orgasm
· Difficulty attaining or maintaining sexual arousal
· Can Improve Urinary incontinence
· Discomfort during sex
· Low sex drive
· Difficulty with lubrication
What types of results are noticed after having the O Shot®?*
· Greater arousal from clitoral stimulation
· Younger, smoother skin of the vulva (lips of the vagina)
· A tighter vaginal wall
· Stronger orgasm
· More frequent orgasm
· Increased ability to have a vaginal orgasm
· Decreased pain for those with dyspareunia (painful intercourse
· Improvement of urinary incontinence, dramatic in some cases
· Increased libido and sexual desire during sex
· Ability to have a vaginal orgasm returned after being post childbirth
· Increased natural vaginal lubrication
How is the Procedure Performed?
· The O-Shot™ is a quick in-office procedure. First, the PRP is obtained by performing a simple blood draw and placing your blood sample into a centrifuge where it will separate the platelets and the plasma for the procedure. This will allow us to take the platelet rich plasma which is rich in growth factors. While the blood is processing, the provider will apply a numbing agent to the injection site. This ensures a pain free and comfortable experience for the patient. Once the area is numbed and the PRP is processed, the provider will use a very thin needle to inject the PRP into the clitoris and upper vagina. These two areas that will be treated are the most important for sexual response and arousal. This injection is called the O-Shot®. The entire process takes about 60 minutes from start to finish.*
Is the O-shot® Safe? Are There Side Effects?
No side effects have been reported from procedures that involve injecting a person’s own PRP back into their body. “There have been over 9,000 papers published in PubMed about platelet-rich plasma, and thus far, none of those research papers have demonstrated any severe infections or damage done from platelet-rich plasma.” Platelet-rich plasma is what the body uses to heal tissue. After treatment, some women experience mild soreness that lasts less than 24 hours, therefore, you can return to work, exercise and do any other activity you wish on the same day, including sexual activity.*
Who should not get the O-shot®?
The O-Shot® should not be used on patients who are pregnant, nursing, trying to get pregnant, have an active infection, and have experienced hypersensitivity in the past or those who have severe allergies. Also, any patients with active malignancy (cancer) are not candidates. Women who are experiencing any vaginal health issues should wait until they are resolved before getting the O-Shot®.
*Results vary individually, anatomically and physiologically with respect to age and hormonal status. Most of our patients notice an immediate improvement in their sexual response after their procedure. However, we give everyone a few weeks to regenerate and rejuvenate at their own pace. Results typically last about one- two years, though many women return to the office before then for touch-up treatments.
P-Shot® – For Men
The Priapus Shot®, commonly known as the P-Shot, is the method of injecting the penis with your body’s own Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP). The P-Shot®, was conceived to improve the length and girth of the penis while also improving sexual stimulation and performance for men.
PRP contains the body’s own natural growth factors, which are known to help improve the overall health, vitality, size and appearance of the penis.
By concentrating and administering multiple natural growth factors where we want them to have an effect. The P-Shot®, procedure rejuvenates male performance by promoting increased blood flow to the penis, ultimately strengthening the erection and enhancing its appearance.
The Priapus Shot® is a viable treatment for erectile dysfunction, as well as for men simply interested in better sexual function, or the prevention and preservation of sexual function.
What is Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)?
Platelet Rich Plasma contains many growth factors and healing factors used for various procedures in medicine. PRP has regenerative abilities and stimulates healing and rejuvenation. The resulting benefits generally include tissue growth that increases growth of new blood vessels. Due to the improved circulation within the penis, the benefits of PRP injected into the penis include stronger erections, increased sensation and pleasure, and enhanced sexual performance. Some men report changes in girth and length of the penis during erection due to the enhanced blood flow. Many of these benefits are experienced soon after receiving the injection. And, because the treatment uses the patient’s own blood plasma, it is non-allergenic and free of harmful side effects. PRP can be used safely in conjunction with other treatments you may be using for ED.
Why Choose the Priapus Shot®?
– Improved Sexual experience
P-Shot® can help improve men’s sexual performance sensation, and pleasure for a more fulfilling sex life. The P-Shot has also improved erectile firmness in men who have difficulty achieving and maintaining erection
– Increased Penis Size
Due to the increased blood flow to the penis from the result of the PRP, the P-Shot® has the potential to increase the appearance of the size of the penis when erect.
– No Down Time
Patients experience no down time after the procedure. They can return to work and sexual activity the same day
Men can of all ages can benefit from the P-Shot®. Results last up to one year, however, repeated treatments might be necessary to achieve your goal.*
*Medical Disclaimer “There’s no guarantee, results may vary”.
What Sets Us Apart
- Board Certified in Plastic Surgery
- Doctors On Site
- On-site Surgical Center
- Free Consultations
- Ivy League Educated Physicians
- Convenient Locations
- Free Parking
- Over 40 Combined Years of Experience