North Shore Medical Spa Services
The Medical Spa at New Horizons Center for Cosmetic Surgery
Gregory A. Turowski, MD. Ph.D., FACS Medical Director
COVID-19 Update: In response to growing concerns about the spread of Coronavirus and in accordance with medical, as well as government guidelines, beginning immediately and until further notice, we are implementing the following changes at New Horizons Center for Cosmetic Surgery:
– No new in-person consultations will be scheduled at our clinic unless related to an emergency/urgent situation.
– Virtual consultations by our doctors can be scheduled by calling our office.
These consults can be performed by phone, e-mail, Skype or WhatsApp. Fees will be waived for these unusual circumstances. Although this is not an ideal solution, with the help of video/photographic materials, these consultations can provide our patients with a lot of important information to aid with their medical decisions and possible cost estimates to allow for future planning.
– Appointments for recent follow-ups will be either done virtually (if possible) or, if absolutely needed, in person. If a personal visit is needed, please limit the number of accompanying family members to one and no children. We advise you to please call our office upon arrival and remain in your car until we call you to come directly to the examining room. This will avoid any crowding in our waiting room.
– Our doctors and our nursing staff are always available by phone to care for any needs and answer questions.
– Long term follow up appointments will be delayed until it is safe to reopen our clinic in full capacity.
– New elective surgical cases will be scheduled after 3/30 and this is subject to change if necessary.
– No new in-person consults will be scheduled for our Medical Spa. Virtual consults are available by our nurse and aestheticians to discuss treatments or products. Products can be either sent directly to patients at no charge or picked up at the door by appointment.
Although these changes create many inconveniences for our patients, we strongly feel these are appropriate measures to take due to the current situation. We are acting in the best interest of our patients and staff. We hope to resume normal operations as soon as it is safe to do so.
Dr. Gregory Turowski
Medical Director, New Horizons Center
The Medical Spa at New Horizons Medical Center provides patients with a variety of Skin Care Services that are clinically proven to get definitive results. Since 1996 our award-winning Harvard Trained Medical Director Dr. Gregory Turowski has specialized not only in cosmetic surgery but also in non-invasive medical spa treatments. Dr. Turowski closely supervises our team of highly trained professional Aestheticians and provides on-site advice and consultations for our patients. Dr Turowski carefully selects the newest and greatest technologies available for non-invasive spa treatments and closely evaluates the results and safety of these new tools before introducing them to his clients. Our Med Spa Services include:
- Fillers, Injectables, Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Laser Hair Removal
- Facials, Chemical Peels, & Exfoliation
- Acne Treatment
- Ultherapy Non-Surgical Lift
- MiraDry Sweat Reduction
- Body Sculpting: Coolsculpting, Trusculpt, Emsculpt
- Vitamin IV Therapy
- Plastic Surgery Procedures
Get the look you want!
All of our procedures are performed by our highly trained staff in our conveniently located, state-of-the-art facility on the North Shore.
To receive a Free Consultation for Med Spa Services from one of our knowledgeable Aestheticians, call us at (847) 674-4646.